miércoles, 13 de enero de 2010

“Posada Carriles" removed me to my daughter”, mother of Camagüey accuses

It is a tremendous nerve, affirmed Inés Sánchez Salazar, with the pain of her murdered daughter in the crime of Barbados, when condemning the epithet of terrorist country assigned to Cuba by the yanki Government.

Gallery: Cuba demands justice

They are some…, and completed the expression with a thick sentence, without vulgarity in the lips of a mother hit forever by loss of Inés Luaces, esgrimist and student of Estomatology, died by the sabotage to a ship of Cuban of Aviation October 6,1976.

Posada Carriles removed me to my daughter, 20 years old, and he continues free in the United States, the old woman delimited, in her dialogue with the AIN.

It is a new lie, because there the terrorism has complicity and suit, the interviewee added who will complete the 80 years in May.

I will be revolutionary until the death, she underlined in front of her Inés's picture, of little deep and dreamer, and taken look before the youth, member of the juvenile national team of fencing, contributed to the scepter obtained by the Island in a Central American appointment and of the Caribbean of that discipline.

The woman of Camagüey was among the most outstanding members in the facility.

I dream reiterately of her, and sometimes until I have the impression that she visits me, the speaker admitted who suffers of a diabetic neuropathy.

I receive attention of the family, of the friends, of the neighbors and of the State, practically I cannot walk, but from my rocking chair I have a rampart of the Revolution, concluded Inés Sánchez Salazar, with her torrent of tears inside.

No hay comentarios: