domingo, 25 de abril de 2010

Elections in my Cuba

By :Yuldys Márquez Díaz / Television Camagüey

I still remember the first years of my life, of pioneer, when in electoral process, I played to take care of the urns. We were a group of boys that we got up early very excited for the task that were indicated and we made it with total seriousness, even when raised us then there was certain displeasure, because we didn't want to leave on the side of the urns. In an occasion sprinkled and my uniform was wet and I could not get dressed as the other pioneers, my shame was noticed, because to take care of the electoral urns is for each pioneer a task of honor.

To see more: Elections in Cuba

In this electoral process, already happened and for a lot, my years of pioneer. Today the honor is another. The one of being able to also choose the person that will represent me, to my neighbors and family, without a convulse climate mediates, contrary to what happens in the elections of other countries. In Cuba the town is who chooses by means of the free, direct and secrete vote.

For these elections besides exercising the vote, I have the responsibility of, by means of my profession, to tell to the world how transparent is this process in my Island. To counteract all the mediatic infamy that is schemed around our revolutionary process.

To tell them that in the partial elections of the Popular Power 2010, main characters that don't take another name know that it is not town. Magali, the neighbor of the neihgbourhood The garden that takes lending her house for more than ten years so that are carried out the votings of her area there; Daniel, a grandfather that today dawned wanting to be the first one in voting, for not losing that tradition in its district and it stops then to support to the electoral table in that it is necessary. To also count them that Rafaela is part of the group of women of Camagüey that support the Cuban electoral process unconditionally in the county of Camagüey. To assure them that the feminine genius has its protagonism in the one filled of documents, the work in the informative system, the communications, among other insurance.

The elections in Cuba are this way, only a look without obstacles, can show it.

No hay comentarios: