lunes, 12 de julio de 2010

For you Fidel, today I also recognize them ...

By: Maria del Carmen Fuentes/ Camagüey Television

I don't have left doubts, I learned how to admire and to love Fidel thanks to my father. From very small he made me understand the truth from that man to the one that my mother, also, eulogized for his virile poise and his strong and good look .

For them, humble workers, the Revolution was something more than an event of the history, was the opportunity to feel same and to trace the path of its children. My father, revolutionary of faith and convictions, has Fidel in the peak of the values and although he is a staunch critic of him not well fact and of what steams up the gestated work and conformed under his guide, has suffered in silence the physical absence of the Commandant of the public scenary because dad, as all those that we take to Fidel in the heart trust every day his lucidity and in the opportune orientation for the fair moment, still in spite of his ailments.

In minutes, as me and most of the Cubans and friends - or enemies - of any latitude of the world, my father, accompanied by my mother will listen attentive Fidel's ideas on the situation in the Half East. Perhaps he won't express his feelings and impressions with words until having finished the emission of the Round Table, but in each one of his expressions and gestures I will know how to interpret his empathy, his satisfaction to see him from the screen, to know him like one more in this daily combat to the one that surrendered without limits and wanting that the days had more than 24 hours. Fidel today will be its great happiness. We will enjoy it together.

No hay comentarios: